Sunlumo CC-BLADE: Innovative tool for searching for cell cracks in photovoltaic plants
Sunlumo CC-BLADE detects cell cracks with a specially developed UV LED and light filter technology. A defined ultraviolet light spectrum shows cell breaks and failure patterns in glass-foil modules with crystalline solar cells (mono or multi).
With CC-BLADE, Sunlumo offers a cost-effective, mobile and portable tool for rapid testing of solar cells, which is driven by a transportable battery pack. Sunlumo CC-BLADE allows a single person to find and mark defective modules with a throughput of approximately 300 kWp/hour in the field. In addition to the visual inspection with the naked eye, images can be taken with a conventional digital camera using appropriate exposure.
Sunlumo CC-BLADE can be used by O&M teams, plant operators, technicians, experts or researchers.
The Sunlumo CC-BLADE enables you to:
• Detect failing modules quickly and at low-cost
• Inspect cell cracks and hotspots with the naked eye
• Take pictures with a customary digital camera using appropriate exposure time
• Switch between detection mode and red flashlight mode to walk safely in the dark
What is the main advantage of Sunlumo CC-BLADE?
• It is the fastest and cheapest method to inspect suspicious solar modules on cell cracks or hotspots
• One single person can find and mark faulty modules with a throughput of approximate 300 kWp/hour
• Independence from weather conditions like wind and clouds
Which type of photovoltaic modules can be inspected with Sunlumo CC-BLADE?
• Glass-foil modules with crystalline cells (mono or multi)
When is it possible to perform the inspection with Sunlumo CC-BLADE?
• Every night is Sunlumo CC-Blade inspection time, independent from environemental conditions like
wind and temperature.
• Inspection can start about one hour after sunset.
Sunlumo CC-BLADE technical data:
• CC-Blade size: 84 x 8 x 3 cm
• CC-Blade weight: 0.7 kg
• Switchable detection light and red flashlight
• Runtime: approx. 1 hour per battery
• Power source weight: ~1 kg
Included in delivery:
• 1 Ni-MH or 1 Li-ion battery 3.0/3.3 Ah
• Battery charger
• Cable 1 m
• Hip belt
• Sunlumo eye protection goggles
• Carrying case
Contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org