Turnkey production plants for manufacturing
the One World Solar System
Sunlumo is a universal supplier of the expertise for the production processes of the One World Solar System and solar system components.
Sunlumo supports successful production of the One World Solar System with a unique step-by-step programme. Together with interested companies, Sunlumo defines output volumes and capacities for the turnkey plants, which are supplied tailor-made. Sunlumo supports production of the plastic collectors from plant commissioning through to the finished product. The company's services also include training plus functional and quality tests. Customers benefit from perfectly coordinated manufacturing processes and our long-standing expertise. Plants can be supplied tailor-made to customer requirements, with production capacities of between 100 and 350 MWth.
- Capacity: 75,000-250,000 systems per year
- Technology: Injection moulding, Profile extrusion, Sheet extrusion, Laser-ultrasonic-heatplate welding
- Assembling: Semi-automated or fully automated
- Process controlling: RFID based quality management system
- Output products: Solar water heater systems: Collectors, Pipe & Fittings, Pumps, Mounting accessories, Tanks, Controller
Important tests passed successfully
The plastic collector has successfully passed tests on the solar test bed at the Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT). These included simulation of compressive and tensile loads caused by extreme snow and wind conditions. The collector is certified with the European Solar-Keymark.
The One World Solar Collector
- is an innovative product for the volume market
- is made by 100% from polymer materials
- is 50% cheaper to produce than customary products
- is easily integratable into any solar system
- is apt for eco-friendly recycling
Layout for fully automated factory: